Dtail is a cloud-based platform that enables fashion brands to plan and visualise their collections by linking product data to 3D virtual samples. Dtail syncs this data to a virtual showroom: a realistic, fully customisable virtual environment which elevates the visual merchandising and B2B sales processes at these brands.
Present visually and virtually
Use Dtail to plan, balance and present assortments visually – quickly create compelling visual overviews of assortments using sketches, photos or 3D virtual samples. Start by building grids to easily assess balance and work your way towards a presentation in a fully merchandised, hyper realistic virtual shop environment.
Think in 3D. From the very beginning.
Dtail comes with a starter library or 3D models out of the box. Assign fully featured, neutrally styled virtual samples temporarily as placeholders while you work out the broad strokes of the line plan. Choose and apply silhouettes and colors and start building the foundations of your seasonal collection.
Refine and enrich
Adjust and refine the offering later with marketing and POS material, sketches and tailor-made, high quality samples. Dtail allows you to attach notes, images and other materials to styles for clearer communication and easier alignment.
Set up and process your product data with Dtail and start building assortments with your product line. Configure Dtail to show up to date, synchronized product data from a PLM or ERP system. Request and track updates to your 3D library and immediately put newly added virtual samples to use in all the apps in the Dtail platform.
Dtail ensures effective integration of virtual samples in the business process. Dtail makes virtual samples globally and readily available in the cloud, prepared for use in our range of connected 3D solutions that ignite the concept-to-consumer process.
Whether you are building your assortment on the web, merchandising walls, tables or racks using our VM app, or selling to key accounts in a fully featured virtual showroom – your virtual samples will be at your fingertips.
During PI Apparel Europe 2019, PixelPool held a presentation about the possibilities and applications of future developments in the fashion industry: from neuromarketing to machine learning and AI merchandising. Familiarize yourself with tomorrows fashion innovations.
• Import product- and assortment data
• Assign and update virtual samples
• Visually create aesthetically pleasing and commercially viable assortments
• Visualise line- and assortment plans on drag and drop canvas
• Generate CGI imagery of AI merchandised stores in seconds
• Based on rules and guidelines set forth by your organisation
• Rapid iteration and assortment validation
• Influence your internal teams and accounts to buy your recommended assortments and lines.
• Virtual showroom gives you the ability to sell in products in the most realistic way possible, complete with interactive SKU and pricing on screen.